Thank you for considering hosting your event at The Gallery at Iron Fish Distillery.
Take a few moments to review the information below, and contact Heidi for more information and to check availability: email@example.com
How long can I use the space?
Typically, you can reserve the space for up to 6 hours.
What is provided with the space?
- Six 5 foot round tables with chairs (each seat 6-8 guests)
- Seating for up to 48 guests
- Table linens (black)
- 8 foot (1 or 2) banquet tables for catering services (on request)
- Temperature controlled room
- Projector (on request)
- Screen (on request)
- Water station with compostable cups
- Art exhibit
- Lovely view of Production Room and Barn
- Trash bin
- Easy access to Tasting Room Bar and Outside Patio
- Tours of our facilities can be included in the rental agreement if set up prior to your event with your Event Coordinator.
Are there any restrictions on use?
- No staples, tacks, pins, or nails may be used to affix decorations.
- No adhesive tape of any kind can be used on the room walls, furniture or floor.
- No open flame candles are permitted. Battery operated votives are fine.
- Helium balloons are OK provided they are securely tied down to something stationery.
- Music groups and D.J.’s must set up before the event and break down immediately following the event.
- No music containing foul, offensive or sexually explicit language will be allowed at Iron Fish Distillery.
- Iron Fish Distillery is a non-smoking facility. (We have designated smoking areas 50 feet away from the building.)
- The serving or consumption of Beer, non-Iron Fish Spirits or Wine is strictly prohibited within our distillery and Gallery space.
- We have a ZERO TOLERANCE for Underage drinking. If anyone under the age of 21 is caught drinking they will be asked to leave the premises and authorities will be informed immediately.
- No pets are allowed inside Iron Fish Distillery premises (except for assistance dogs).